Beijing, China, (December 18, 2020) - The "Industry application and market analysis and CTIFORUM 2020 Editor's Choice Award Presentation" event hosted by CTI Forum was successfully held in Beijing and the selection results were announced officially.
The awards are divided into three categories: technical product, solution and individual. After the final evaluation, Flyingvoice FIP1X series IP phones finally won the CTIFORUM 2020 Editor’s Choice Award in the categories of IP Phone Product. Meanwhile, Flyingvoice CEO Fang Qiang was awarded the Best Manager.
With rich voice functions, easy-to-use features and HD voice quality, Flyingvoice FIP1X series contains entry-level to high-end VoIP phones, is an ideal choice for enterprise, family, campus, hotel, call center, factory, etc.
• The FIP1X series IP phones provide dual Ethernet ports and built-in 2.4GHz Wi-Fi for wireless deployment and can be deployed flexibly.
• The unique Wi-Fi to LAN mode can convert the wireless network to a wired one, reducing network wiring and other construction costs. And all devices can be managed under the same LAN. Devices such as printers can achieve quick file sharing.
• Flyingvoice desktop IP phones can work as AP to transmit WiFi signal to connect with additional devices around it.
• The IP phone supports wideband codecs such as Opus and G.722, and noise reduction and advanced echo cancellation technologies bring users HD voice quality calls.
• The FACS cloud management system of Flyingvoice can achieve one-click sign-in/out, and manage batches of devices remotely and monitor the running status in real-time.
• The FIP1X series IP phones are interoperable with mainstream PBXs and achieve voice communication requirements in different application scenarios.
Flyingvoice is a global VoIP CPE and one-stop solutions provider of VoIP phones, ATA& gateways and routers for business and home. Flyingvoice was founded in 2007 by experienced leaders and engineers from top telecom enterprises. Flyingvoice is aiming to empower small, medium and micro enterprises, solving the problem of “easy to buy but difficult to use” in network and communication, and committed to providing wireless IP office solutions with integrated voice and data for SMEs. For additional information, please visit Flyingvoice at www.flyingvoice.com, follow Flyingvoice on LinkedIn or Facebook.