PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY. BY USING, ACCESSING OR DOWNLOADING ANY OF OUR SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND ALL PERSONS AND BUSINESSES FOR WHOM YOU ARE REPRESENTING.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
When you interact with us through the Services, we collect personal information and other information from you, each as defined and as further described below:
Information We Collect Directly From You. We collect information from you when, for example, you create an account, make a purchase, post on our Site, or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect varies based on your interaction with our Site and services. When you create an account, we will collect your name, username, email address, password, and your general location. If you make a purchase, we will collect your payment information, such as your credit card or other payment account information. If you contact us for customer service purposes, we will collect your name, contact information, password, and information about your service ticket. When you submit a form on our Site requesting communication with our representatives, sign up for a subscription such as blog or newsletter or download content on our products and services, we collect your contact information such as name, email, country, region, phone number, or any other identifying information. We will never process or collect any personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data.
When you set up a Flyingvoice IP phone, we collect the phone's IP address to help you set up the phone's language and location settings.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- We use your information to provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- Flyingvoice may also use your information collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users and to improve the Flyingvoice Services.
- We use information, including personal information, for internal and service-related purposes only and may provide it to third parties to allow us to facilitate the Flyingvoice Services. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve the Flyingvoice Services.
- We may contact you using the contact information you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance.
- We may use your personal information and other information to communicate with you by email or push notification on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to provide you with information we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of marketing emails at any time by using the opt-out link in an email. You can also request permanent deletion of your records by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not rent, sell, or share m information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. We also do not provide any personal information to any third-party ad networks.
- We may de-identify and aggregate data collected through the Flyingvoice Services and use it for any purpose.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information, including personal information, that we receive with vendors and service providers retained by us.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your personal information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect yours, ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract. We cannot control how such entities may use or disclose such information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES & APPLICATIONS
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Flyingvoice Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to Flyingvoice through the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Data will not be disclosed to unauthorized personnel, either within the company or externally.
- Data will be regularly reviewed and updated if found to be out of date.
- Data access will be protected with strong complex passwords by authorized personnel only and will never be shared. " Data stored on physical media will be kept securely locked when not in used.
- Data will only be stored on designated drives and servers and should only be uploaded to approved cloud computing services. Servers containing personal data will be sited in a secure location, away from general office space.
- Data is backed up frequently following standard backup procedures.
- All devices containing data are protected by approved software and hardware used for security purposes.
- All websites that have access to personal data will use SSL encryption from a trusted certificate authority.
In the event of a data breach, we will notify you immediately upon discovery, but no later than 72 hours of its discovery. Outside of our rules and regulations, we cannot guarantee the Internet to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.
Information collected through the Flyingvoice Services may be stored and processed in the United States or other countries in which we or our affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities, which may not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information as your home country. By submitting any Personal Information or by using the Services and without limitation to any other rights or obligations we have, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in, the United States and these other countries, and acknowledge that your information may be subject to access by law enforcement and other government entities, including courts and tribunals, in accordance with laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION