- Please check the Loader version before updating the firmware. If the Loader version is lower than V0.0.10, you need to upgrade the Loader file before updating the firmware. If the Loader version is later than V0.0.10, you can upgrade the firmware directly.
- Check the Loader version: Login to the phone's web interface -> Status -> Basic -> Product Information -> Loader Version. Upgrade the Loader version: Login to the phone's web interface -> Administration -> Firmware Upgrade -> Local Upgrade -> Select the Loader file to upgrade.
- 1. Added - the ability of number keys to speed dial (not include "1").
- 2. Added - supporting EHS headsets.
- 3. Added - display the voice quality in detail of call history.
- 4. Added - enabling USB call recording.
- 5. Added - supporting 5GHz Wi-Fi dongle via USB ports.
- 6. Added - Japanese language.
- 7. Change the default provisioning URL from ACS address to RPS address.