Default settings of VoIP ATAs and how to make ATAs factory default?FAQ ID:12588
1 What are the default settings of the VoIP ATAs?
1) WAN port connection type， default is DHCP, as shown in the following picture:
2) The following picture shows the default of the LAN port.
3) There are two user level, one is user mode and the other is administration mod, username for user mode is user, password is user; and username for adminstration mode is admin, password is admin, too.
4) By default, line1 should be enabled and the other lines are disabled.
2 How to make the ATAs factory default?
There are three ways to make VoIP ATAs factory default, two are password needed and one is none password required.
1) Make ATAs factory default through WEB GUI
① Login the webpage of your VoIP ATA, go to Administration-->Management page;
② Press Factory Default and the web will note you that "Please REBOOT to make the changes effective!", please press reboot, after rebooting, all settings will be default ones.
2) MakeVoIP ATAs factory default through IVR
① Connect an analog telephone to the ATA's FXS port and press **** on the phone to enter IVR;
② After hearing "Please enter your option, 1 WAN port...", please select 6 Factory Default, and password is required, enter admin(23646) and end with #, the IVR will note you "operation successful, please...";
③ Then select 7 Reboot, as the same, password is required, please enter admin(23646), and user will hear "operation sucessful", then the ATAs should reboot automatically and all the settings should be default ones.
3) None password required to make phone factory default
① Press the RST console on ATA using a thin wire about 10 seconds;
② All the leds will twinkling, then the ATA will reboot automatically and settings will be restored.
Notice: A hard reset will remove all your settings, and your device will be restored to factory default settings. Do not peform a hard reset unless you have backed up your settings or you can do the configuration again.